Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 16:31:11 -0400
It seems, from your post, that you did not go check out the dead
ferrets on ETSY. They are not what I'd call taxidermy - they are listed
as "wet specimens". I have seen very nicely done taxidermy and they may
not be something I'd want in my home, but they didn't roil my stomach
like these did! They are not avaoidable, as they come up in thumbnail
photos adjacent to any other ferret photo/listing. So, I can't "not
look at them". I'd like to see ETSY put a warning before the photos
pop up. Please look at the photos. I'm not trying to ban "art" or
"taxidermy".