From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 19:49:19 -0500
Hi, everyone,

I'm new to the list, and I read the instructions on posting, but first let
me say if I make a mistake, I apologize.  I have three ferrets.  My male,
Jiggles, is 1 and a half years old.  My babies, Bonnie and Clyde, are 4
months old.  All are healthy in spite of my being a new ferret owner.  I
have been a proud ferret owner for about 2 months now.  It seems much
longer, and I've learned so much thanks to wonderful people like all of you.
Again, hello, from me and my fuzzies!

Kelly, Jiggles, Bonnie, and Clyde