From:
BeOzIeCl ArSaSMT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:21:18 -0800
>From:    The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I see with some trepidation that some of the Giving Tree Ferrets
>Santa's still have not sent word to their little ones. I just want to
>remind those of you who have the best of intentions, but like me can
>be a bit of a procrastinator....
>
>When the Giving Tree was but a sapling, one of my Kids, Farli, was upon
>it. He was not feeling well going into the Holidays and although I had
>gotten 3 emails from his Santa saying she hadn't gotten his gifts yet,
>but tomorrow, always tomorrow, I knew time was short........

Brenda & furpeopleWeyr

Thank youse for this letter. Our mommy has been ill, plus she has been
dealing with the loss of grampy to colon cancer, so us kids sneaked on
da puter to says tank youse so much to all the Santa's that have sent
things for us kids.

Specials thanks go out to Auntie Wesa & kids, Auntie Ada & da
weaselpals, Auntie Deb & Uncle Mel & kids, Auntie Patty & Uncle Frank &
fur kids & all da udders who have sent tings that haven't arrived yet.
Wes have received many gifts and wes'll make sure dat our shelter mommy
sends videos dat will be taken of each group as dey get to open,
investigate and enjoy their gifts.

Our Shelter Mommy & Daddy ain't havin much of a Christmas dis year, but
they have tolls us wes will be havin a great one thanks to all the kind
and lovin Secret Santa's dat selected us from da Givin Twee.

Da only sad ting bout dis Christmas is that our sissy Tweek & brudder
Joey won't be with us as dey went to da bridge on the 9th of November
and da 6th of October.

We dos have 1 new brudder and 2 new sissy's that will be celebratin
Christmas wiff us, so wes'll make sure to share our goodies wiff dem.
Again tanks and wes hopin all youse have a great Christmas and a Happy
New Years.

Loves & Whiskery Kisses,
AJ, Bud, Buster, Crystal, Emmy, Hooky, Josey Jo, Lucky, Pena Pea, Reno,
Ruffie Roo, Tiny, & Winky Winkers