From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:26:43 -0500
Well, here it is December 22nd and my 4 kids that were on the Giving
Tree still haven't recieved anything yet from their Santas.

I did recieve an e-mail from Mishie's, Kiwi's & Wingnut's santa last
Friday saying they were going to TRY to send out a couple of packages
for the girls last Saturday. As far as Jerry Springer's santa, Kris
contacted them and they said they wanted to remain anonymous but a
package would be sent out Tuesday (this PAST Tuesday).

Still nothing, so HOPEFULLY something will show up tomorrow with the
mail since it is the last mail delivery day before Christmas.. If not,
it looks like a repeat of last year for my kids.

Debi & the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue Furkids

[Moderator's note: Would suggest waiting a couple of extra days
though -- several people mentioned mailing things late. BIG]