From:
Bonnie Tormohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:18:55 -0700
I have offered to help in the past, the offer still stands. I just met
with a representative from a wildlife station from the central valley
yesterday and picked up three ferrets that they were holding. It is a
5.5 hour drive for me to meet someone near the I-40 border, but I've
done it a couple times. If your volunteer would be willing to meet me
somewhere along the I-40 corridor, that would be helpful.

Regards,
Bonnie Tormohlen
Director/CA Domestic Ferret Educational Alliance
Director/Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance & Rescue, Inc

Love A Ferret?  Visit us at www.azferrets.com today!