From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:05:49 -0400
We have a full house at Mystyx Ferrets and Rescue.  currently, I have 4
adoptable ferrets, one of which is a rescue.There would be five, but Baby,
aka Granny Clampett, who is our resident old lady, I am very afraid to
place.  she is at least 5 years old.  I rescued her a year ago, she was
very hungry and had been abandoned in an apartment when the people moved,
no cage or anything!  She was sent to the local animal shelter, who allowed
her to be bailed out free of charge and was transported to me by a fellow
FML member.  My family loves her and she has a perm home with us.  anyway,
I wanted to mention the anniversary of her Gotcha Day, which is coming up.

Please contact me if you can provide a forever home for a fuzzy!

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds,
Samoyed Rescue,
Ferrets,and
Ferret Rescue
Galloway,Ohio
Moderator;

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is
suffering from some form of mental illness.  Think of your three best
friends.  If they are okay, then it's you.