From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:04:25 -0400
http://www.petopia.com/promo/affbdag18.asp
is the address.

>Get $10 OFF any Pet-Perfect purchase!
>
>Swing by Petopia's Internet Pet Paradise and get $10 off any pet-perfect
>purchase of $30 and more.
>
>Food, treats, toys, supplies, everything your pet needs ... you'll find
>it all at Petopia.com

the link wouldn't copy over but here is the mailer I got.  I just wanted
to pass along the savings!!!

Kim

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds,
Samoyed Rescue,
Ferrets,and
Ferret Rescue
Galloway,Ohio
Moderator;

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is
suffering from some form of mental illness.  Think of your three best
friends.  If they are okay, then it's you.