From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 20:14:19 -0500
Hi there!

Someone asked about what could cause the chocolate smell.  I am afraid that
I can't answer that but sometimes when our unaltered boys let off a stink,
to me it smells like crushed grapes.  I guess that's better than some
smells.

When we first received our Mookie there was something about him that I
couldn't place.  Then it struck me.  He looks like an Ewok.  He is a rolly
polly little (actually he's not so little - I bet he weight 4-5 lbs.) teddy
bear and the way that his face is marked reminds me of the Ewoks.  We
encorporated this into his name, which is Mookie Dookie Ewok.

When we bath our fuzzies, we us Johnson's Baby Shampoo, or at least a good
imposter.  We havn't had any problems with this and it doesn't seem to sting
their eyes.  We don't dry them with a blow dryer though because first of all
we're afraid that it will dry our their skin and secondly, they are deathly
afraid of it.  When our Sara was so ill, she had gotten so dirty with food,
etc.  that we just had to carefully give her a bath.  That she didn't mind.
We thought that it would be better to use the blow dryer because she
couldn't dry herself off.  We had it on the quietest setting possible but
boy we thought she was going to have a heart attack.  She wasn't very active
so we just wrapped her up really well and kept her warm.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6