Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:38:58 -0600
To FML readers:

I have a web page up that I would love to get opinions and suggestions on.
It covers topics such as basic ferret information, ferret supplies online,
ferret nutrition and foods, extras (clip art, calendars, desktop themes,
etc.), and a new section I'm calling ferret community.  I put up the list
of ferret shelters/addresses that was recently posted on the FML along with
the suggestion to send a dollar to a few each month.  I'd like to be sure I
didn't make any mistakes in the addresses.

The url is http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/3727/ferret.html

Thanks in advance for your help.

Amy L. Lynch

--