From:
Jennifer Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 03:02:36 -0600
This is is response to Deenna's question about ferrets on PC.  Yes those
were indeed ferrets.  The doctor is an intern named Karen and she and
another intern were testing a neuron regenerating drug on the "sick ferrets"
that were at a veterinarian office because they were to sick to go home and
there was nothing else to be done.  They had two sick ferrets and used one
as a control and the other was the "guinea pig".  The trial work and the one
ferret was saved.  Although this is all make believe.  Well folks that's the
rundown.

PS I am a new subscriber to the list but have just about zero time.  I have
two ferrets of my own and am ferret-sitting one other indefinately.

Jennifer
Trixie, Binx, and Roxy (the crew)