From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:19:29 -0700
I do not know how many others have run into this issue with their wood
pellets supply, but they have become quite difficult to come by here
in the Rochester, NY area. If you can still get them you might want
to grab a few extra bags.

It would seem our cold winter has caused folks to "stock up," or
supplies across the country are being depleted, maybe sent into other
areas to meet the demand. I may have to go back to newspapers.

Just an FYI.

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3