From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:58:12 -0500
>From:    "James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Proglycem
>I have just had one of my little furkids put on Proglycem for his
>Insulinoma and I was curious where other's get this medication for their
>little one's.  My cost was $164.00 for the bottle and was wondering if
>that is the going rate for this product.

It's pretty high priced stuff, but that seems a little higher than normal.
When I used it a while back, I got it for $120 from our local pharmacy.

I recently had some information passed on to me about a pharmacy in Florida
that sells the 30ml bottle of proglycem at a very low price ($70).  I don't
have first hand information on this, but it's certainly worth it for you to
contact them to see if this price is accurate.  Here's the pharmacy info...

franck's pharmacy
202 sw 17th street
ocala, fl 34474
800.622.4510

Let us ALL know if the price I heard is really true!

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc