From:
David Hathaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:19:43 +0900
Dear All,

First, thank you to everyone who has so far responded to me on behalf of
my friend's situation.  All of your advice and suggestions are sincerely
appreciated!

Secondly, regarding the provenance of the ferrets, I believe that two of
them (the girls) are Path Valleys, and the little boy is an angora from
Holland.  Also, my friend tells me that they are all up to date with
their shots, and are all registered in a reputable health insurance
scheme.

I hope these little ones will find a good, loving home soon.

Thanks,
David