From:
sleepyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 05:10:25 -0500
From Crazy Lady...

Hi Peggy, I read your plea on the FML and came up with this what do you
think ?  I have called it A Ferrets Plea..  I so want to see that board
filled.

Please human people hear our plea,
From some lonely ferrets on a giving tree,

Many of our friends have a smile on there face,
For they have stockings thanks your love and good grace,

But some of my friends are also glum,
Wondering this year if Santa will come?,

There's Belle,cargon,anibus and little girl on page three,
They keep asking am I bad ? Why wont they pick me,

Taffy, Bandit, Baby and Bob ,
Have also asked the question hey am I odd?,

Maka, Binky, Harry, Sneaker and Taz,
Have tried to tell them no your not bad,

We just have to be patient and you will see,
Some kind human will like our face and pick you or me,

We don't have a home but maybe a heart we can steal,
Just knowing someone cares oh how wonderful that feels,

Many of you humans have been ever so kind,
Do you think just one more hammock or sleep sack you can find?,

You see the reason I am making this plea,
Is all my friends with stockings I would love to see,

Your gifts of love would really make their day,
Knowing someone cares and wants them to play,

Many of my friends once had a home,
Now they are afraid confused and alone,

Great shelter moms are learning them trust and too love,
But they cant afford gifts do you think you could?

My friends don't mind is your sewings not straight,
On a sleep sack or hammock that you did make,

They will snuggle up warm knowing the world aint so bad,
For someone cared enough to stop them being sad,

And please don't forget the Adv tree,
For many this will be the last xmas they see,

Please help my friends if you think you can,
Peace and good will this xmas to fuzzy and human.

crazy lady

Thank you Crazy Lady !