From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:31:45 -0600
Dear Oscar:
Oh my, so Lillie is possessive and jealous, oh my.  Well, we can surely
get around that.  We can brag on her beautiful white coat and give her
little gifts and stuff and maybe she will come around.

Grandma has gotten to the stage she is asking why I can't find some nice
Texas boy to fall for.  I explained to her it isn't just a matter of
boy/girl, there has to be a magic there.  She is going" humm"," oh", and
"I see".  THAT is progross.

And I sure hope you don't think I put her up to writing you for a picture.
And she just picked out my worse profile ones to send you.  That little
speck on my nose, that is a shadow, no no that is a fleck on the lens of
the camara, no no, it is a beauty mark, the great MM had one and 35 years
later after her death she is still idolized - so I don't think it mars my
beauty, do you, Oscar?

Well, gotta go work on Grandma somemore.  Til fate finally brings us
together.....

Easy Off via
Millie and her ambitious, determined, exploring noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  HA, perfect and she has a blemish on her little pink nose,
awwww...
Cascade:  This is just so heart warming, so breath taking so.........
Ajax:  I read here, if a ferret doesn't get enough sunshine direct from
the sun, it does funny things to their minds.
Dizzy:  Cascade, quit it, get that gleem outta your eyes, I had the big
"O" last month.  NO you can't see my scar.
Joy:  Boys, the hormones just crashed, if you want your ears cleaned, do
it yourselves.