From:
Josephine Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:42:44 PST
Don't pay any attention to hateful e-mails, Some people think so highly of
themselves, they believe to be superior to others, and need to get a life!
Keep posting your every opinion and concern, that is precisely what makes
this fml so great!  You know that when you write, you have the best
interest of your ferret at heart, and you know who You are, and that You
love your ferret, people who sit and write hateful mail may have just
nothing better to do with their time, and may have some frustrations of
their own they should be dealing with.  Most people on this list however
are true ferret friends, and are here to support, help, and learn more.

So stay on and keep posting, i may not be so knowledgeable, or so wise, but
i wont be intimidated by anyone, i will however listen to constructive
advice.

just my .2 cents, A warm thought to all of you who are struggling with sick
ferrets, and you who have lost a baby, I kiss my fuzzies a little extra
when i read some of the heartbreaking stories, and feel blessed that i
have them in my life, i know i am a better person because of them!

Dooks to you all!
Josephine,
Liza; ( ohh! was that your toe?! gotta go now!! Lucky!! get out of my way!!
Truls; what's that ... can you eat that? lemme se...
Lucky: well it's not like it is you way anyway it just happens to..
oumpf auch!