From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 09:49:59 -0600
To Jean:
Please don't feel bad about getting a few flames from the FML and stop
posting cause of that.  The more you are in this FML thingy, the more you
become part of the "family" and you will find your postings will help you
and everyone gets to know you and your ferrets to where when you need help,
it is all jump in together.  I would think the reason your garage subject
got more mail than you expected is cause it was not the common everyday
subject and it struck a note in some people.

I have mine indoors with me but I can understand someone wanting a room for
their own and how using the garage would provide that room.  Some garages
are just like a room inside the house, sheetrocked and all and not used as
"garages" at all.  I never thought of some of the things they suggested
such as fumes and stuff if used as garage and ferret room together - even
if I didn't intend to use mine, I am glad to have this information.  If you
hadn't brought up the subject, maybe no one else would have and in turn you
helped bring out information others needed.

Not every time does it bring in the "hate" mail, there are always a few bad
apples and those who take ego trips but as a rule most are wanting to learn
and educate others.

You did a service to those who are in the second category and we thank you.
Just please don't take non agreement as a turn off.

Millie and her mutiny threatening if we don't get to go outside noble
       cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world PANDORA!!!
Ammonia:  She left the clip off the gate to the wonderous part of the
house, come on Easy Off, you're the only one who can get it open, hurry
Cascade:  waaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn  sob  boohohooo of booooohoohoohoohoo
Ajax:  Come on you guys, what happened, talk to me, what's going on,
somebody let me in on it.
Dizzy:  Wonder if the vet has a shot to correct immaturity
Joy:  Well did you all note she spelled Shakespeare wrong.....hun.......