Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:49:18 -0700
>The Ferret Nook Inc., ferret shelter will be participating in a Pet Expo
>in Oshkosh Wi. on Saturday, April 21, from 9:00am to 5:00pm.

Oh man that really sucks because I'm not going to be back home until the
25th.  You know that's funny every time I go home and I go to the pet
store and see ferrets there but they are illeagle in Oshkosh.  I wish I
would be there.

Oh by the way My kids are slowly getting through the ECE bought I think..
Bugsy seems to be doing ok but Skippy is losing weight fast.  They only way
she'll drink water is out of the bath tub and I've had to feed her every 3
hours including getting up at night.  I did find a vet in Nashville that
knows what ECE is so I'm taking them in on Friday.

Cherri