From:
Paul M Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 21:19:43 EDT
Hiya,

I have been researching ferrets for many months now and this summer I hope
to begin my ferret family.  I have seen many ferrets in the malls around
where I live (Northern Massachusetts), but I haven't found the color that
I am really seeking for.  I believe the correct name is Silver Mit.  The
type of ferret I want is like Maverick here,
http://ferretfanatic1.homestead.com/maverick.html , isn't that tongue pic
the cutest?  Anyway, if you see a ferret like this in MA or NH, please
drop me a line at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.