From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:32:29 -0900
I have a rather large request.  As posted previously on the FML, I lost one
of my old men on Sunday.  I am going to try to contact his preious owner
just to let him know.  He was very upset at not being able to take Wiley
and Ringo when he moved.  I have very little information.  He was stationed
at Fort Wainwright here in Fairbanks Alaska and was transferred somewhere
in California in August.  His name is Brian T. Soldon.  I wish I had more
information but maybe subscribers in California could do some looking on
the army bases in their area.  I would greatly appreciate it.  Wiley was
wonderful and is missed by both myself and his lifelong cagemate Ringo.

Diana and The Ferret Farm