From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:58:06 -0800
The past two FMLs have been extremely hard for me to read, especially the
one about Bob.  I am still missing Rasta so much and I cry every time I
read these experiences.  Thank goodness I work from home and can cry in
private.  All of you (probably includes the majority) who have lost one of
these amazing creatures, I wish there was something I could say to ease the
pain but nothing has worked for me.  It certainly helps to have good people
on the FML who send such nice messages when the chips are down.  Sandi is
also a blessing and her posts are comforting.

I am told that I have created monsters...JERKY MONSTERS!  Jim told me this
morning that Dopey now sits in front of the cupboard waiting for his beef
jerky.  I just gave him some and Cleo decided to come bounding over to see
what he was getting.  She never liked the stuff before but today she went
crazy for it!  Boy are these kids spoiled!  I am so popular today in
Ferretland.  Yipppppeeeeee!  Dopey is now being called "Jerky Boy".

Off to the store to get some Ferret Bites for the others (they wont eat
the jerky).  SPOILED SPOILED SPOILED!