From:
Jodi Cade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:37:12 -0500
I would like to send out a humongous THANK YOU to everyone that emailed me
with advice for Tinker and I.  It was all great advice and I will use all of
your suggestions.  I am currently trying to respond personally to each and
every one, but it will take some time since I only have access to a computer
for only an hour a day.  Please be patient with me!!!  Tinker and I also
just got home from a weekend trip to West Texas, so I also have a lot of
reading on the FML to catch up on.  And even though she's asleep right now,
Tinker thanks you too!  It really feels great to know that yall care about
us.

Thanks, yet again,
Jodi and Tinker