From:
Dawn Roeglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 10:47:17 -0500
For those of you who remember me, I'm the lonely student.  I just couldn't
take it and moved home.  It's only and hour drive... Any way the fuzzies are
happy again.  They really missed my little brother.  But the vet that I took
them to moved.  So now I have to find a new one.  The vet that I used to go
to didn't really specialize in ferrets.  I'm in school to be a Vet Tech, so
I could ask my prof to help.  But she says she can't because they don't keep
records.  I have 5 fuzz buts.  I need tp gp some where cheap, but that is
knowledgable about ferrets.  I live in Hartland Wisconsin.  It is about a
1/2 hour west of Milwaukee on I 94, between I 94 and Hwy 16.  Can Any one
Help??!!