From:
Kaye FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 13:05:27 +0100
>From:    Jane Odell <[log in to unmask]>
>
>... I`m Jane and i`m from the UK, I have two "toothy pipes" as my husband
>refers to them... Katy suffers from quite a few problems, she`s deaf, blind
>in 1 eye and her back legs dislocate from time to time, apart from that she
>is perfect, she`s such a sweet, loving little girl who doesn`t make any
>fuss.  Harvey on the other hand is physically perfect but he`s a looney, he
>won`t sit still for a second... ... Harvey made it his mission in life to
>attack him at every opportunity, it got so bad my husband wouldn`t sit in
>the same room.  I encouraged him to take Harv out of his pen as much as poss
>and hold him and talk to him, we found this really helped, he`s calmed down
>a great deal, he`ll still have a little nibble from time to time but I hope
>he`ll grow out of it.

                           Well, thanks for your time.
                      Jane, Harvey, Katy and Tim(husband)
Hi Jane,

There's a couple of us on FML from the UK...........you are not alone!:-)
Where abouts are you situated?I'm in West Yorks.We have 2 sable boys Buzz
and Woody (kids got to pick the names) who are about 1 now.We all think
they're brill.........except the cat,he just ignores them.The dogs try to
keep out of their way coz they play toe nipping with them.

D'you take yours out for walks?D'your neighbours think you're a nut?D'you
have problems finding ferret-knowledgable vets?Am I nosey or what?

See ya,

K.