From:
Chris Stephenson and Lynn Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:44:25 -0400
Dear FMLers

I have been successful in getting Totally Ferret into Ontario from the
States.  There is simply no way around the cost (five pound for 15.99
American translated into Canadian dollars of almost $25.00) but we think
we have discovered how to get the shipping costs as low as they go.

If your ferrets are in Canada and you don't have access to a border city and
you want to know what I have discovered Email me and I will be happy to let
you know HOW TO DO IT.  Or you can contact

[log in to unmask] and ask them HOW TO DO IT.

Lynn (mom of Ferris the insulnomic ferret who sends his happy and healthy
regards to all)

P.S. Have you ever held your beloved ferret all snuggy and warm in your
coat and watched the Northern Lights hiss and crackle overhead with pastel
colours shimmering across the Muskoka skies?  I have.