From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:09:20 -0500
I have many items on ebay, loads of new items which are shipped
directly to you from warehouse and some of my own things here. I have
to raise funds for many things, I am still working on getting all
materials for the new ferret room and also a few more things for the
cat enclosure. Also funds for shots, food, meds, vet bills, etc. I am
at 20 ferrets right now and that is my limit at the moment unless some
homes are found.

My Holiday Auctions will run between Nov. 19th-30th, that will be the
cut-off for warehouse items and my own items also, I have to deal with
the new home issues here and get things done. I would love to sit down
at Christmas and enjoy it with the ferrets in the new place and with
nothing to be done:-). (Wishful thinking, I know).

Please take a look, I hope to get some ferret related items on between
the 19th-30th, don't know if I can, just too much going on here.

Please take a look and pass it on to others you know.

Thanks,
sue

Auctions items NOW added every Sunday by midnight! Items added to ebay
store all of the time. HUGE Holiday auctions Start Nov. 19th! Please
visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds, spays and
neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store

Join my eBay Animal group to chat with other animal lovers at:
http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=100001326

www.craftyferret.com (has not been updated, but watch the weasel dance
page.