From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:14:23 -0500
Hope everyone's New Year started out great! I also hope we all come
together and figure out a way for shelters to stay open. I have been
rescuing ferrets since 1993 and would hate to have to close. Way too
many closing. I would always be open to anyone wanting to move to
Florida, could be a roommate here. I am on 5 acres, now have the new
mobile home and this place has loads of potential for being much more
and much better. If I had a partner, This shelter could possibly
expand. Write me if interested.MUST love animals, especially FERRETS.

Now, to keep myself from closing, I hope by the time you get this , I
have been able to get a few items on eBay, and to tell you the truth,
these items are selling to partially help me pay a huge eBay bill.(many
items did not sell and I still had to pay listing fees) If I don't pay
it, I can't list anymore, then I make no money. EBay is my way of
raising funds here. Of course some of the funds will go to buying food,
etc.

I have been so busy with the house situation and still have months of
stuff to do. Right now, ferrets are being moved into new room. So, I
hope I haven't fallen asleep and failed to get items on. Please take
a look.

Sue & the Okeechobee Gang

Auctions items WILL be listed Jan. 5th by midnight!!

Please visit my eBay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,

http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=3Dstore