From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:09:54 GMT
I have come to terms with the fact that my bedroom is no better than a
common dumpster.  My husband will not accept it...he attempts to clean it.
Every morning, the alarm goes off, I jump out of bed- land on a crinkle
sack or a paper bag, slide on a dryer tube.

There's cereal boxes strewn about with shredded paper dregs dragged
everywhere.  We have plastic easter eggs and shaving cream caps littering
the floor.  Then there are the sale ads and magazines, dog eared and
crumpled.  Plastic grocery bags and empty boxes lay there in wait for the
day a garbage truck decides to lift my room and dump its contents where it
belongs.

And why do I live in a trash hole?  Because it couldn't make my ferrets any
happier.  And why can't I throw a sale ad. away?  Because when shredded,
it would add great fun to the shredded paper box.  And why can't I throw
grocery bags away?  the ferrets love them.  It is like recycling, yet you
never get rid of anything at all.  The stuff doesn't end up in the dump or
pollute the rivers....it just fills my room with junk and joy...joy for
the ferrets, junk for me.

Ferrets are a menace to the very core of recycling...yes, they break the
cycle and they roll in it and run through it.

as I wade through my junk,
Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe (beach combers, trash pickers, collectors
extraodinaire)