From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:15:41 GMT
Well well, it looks like Chimi and Pepe have moved one step closer to the
epitome of spoiled!  I took a storage container 12Dx16Wx34L (inches),
emptied it of all the sweaters I was storing (who needs sweaters anyways?
shivvver) and filled it halfway with shredded paper.

Oh the humanity!!!

It was so much fun, my husband thinks it was more for me than the ferrety
boys!  I spent the afternoon with a couple days worth of junk mail and
shredded to my heart's content.  I even blew a fuse (literally)!!!  haha

The container is clear, so it is like watching ants in an ant farm.  Chimi
burrows and swims around.  Pepe rolls on his back like a sea otter.  The
best part was when I threw one of their plastic Easter eggs in there with
them.  It was total mayhem!!  They dove in, they dove out, they ran around,
bonking each other and then dooking about...it is great.

I highly recommend it.  Thanks to everyone who supported this idea.  It is
medicine for the soul...

Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe (the un-synchronized paper swimmers)