From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 23:13:12 -0500
Dear Mr. BIG
Can we come back to the FML now? Mama needs some help. She wrote this poem
for all the people on the FML mailing list. Sure hope it doesn't offend
anybody cause that's not what she meant to do.

Easter Sunday, March 30th

Hop, Hop Hop came the Bunny
Lobo thought it was funny
The bunny hopped into our yard
But forgot the WOLF was on guard

Now the babies are all starting to say
Come inside Bunny, with us you can play
We'll roll and romp and our time will be great
No ,said the bunny, I'm already late!

I have colored eggs and candy to hide for the kids
But I have a large basket with a badly stuck lid
Give it to Mama, Rascal very calmly said
Stay away from Lobo or you'll end up dead!

Mama saved the bunny and unstuck the lid
Then said she would help but just for the kids
She tied up Lobo so the Bunny could run
All of us babies want to join in the fun

Mama said no because we were way too small
But we knew in our hearts we would have a ball
The bunny came back with some special colored eggs
They had toys inside made just for our big cage

Happy Easter to you and your family too
God sends his blessings and said don't you be blue
Rejoice in this time, enjoy the sun and play
For tomorrow will be just another plain day.

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU!
Copyright 3/30/96, C.A.R.

With love,
Rascal, Brandy, May-Wee, Pogo, Lobo (the Guard WOLF) and their mama too!