From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:33:55 -0400
Hey All,

Just got back from visiiting Rinkydink, she is holding her own.  Still not
eating on her own, still diareah but no blood in her stool, still vomitting
occasionaly.  She did eat chicken gravy really well for me while I was
there.  She also played a little and slept in my arms for a long time.  She
was very happy to see her sleep sac!!

The vet said that she has not entirely ruled out a partial blockage.  Seems
like it took too long for some of the barium to move out of her abdomen and
considers that suspicious.  Said that if things did not start resolving
themselves in the next couple of days would have to consider an exploratory
surgery.  Anybody out there gotta clue?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fuzzy Blessings,

Karen