From:
Denise Laxson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:24:59 -0800
I too find myself looking forward to the mail each day to see what my
new ferret friends have sent me and I have yet to be disappointed.  some
of the cutest original pictures I have every seen and always make me
smile.  If you need me to take more than 10 names of shelters, I accept
the challenge.  I can't begin to express my gratitude to all that spend
their time, money and hearts selfishly to take care of the growing
numbers of ferrets in need.  God bless them all!

Denise and her taterbugs:
Beasley, Koda, Kobi, Buckie, Wilbur, Yogi, Tessa, Zoey, Mia, Ziggy, Sugar
Bear, Odie, Snoopy, Nelson, Nibbles, Mio, Gizmo, Sweetie pie and Smoke
missing Bandit, Willow, Rosie and Honey waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.