From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:27:09 -0700
Hello everyone.  I know you are all going to be sick of hearing from me
on this.but I'm a little sad today.

You see.  I was generating the lists for the shelters and found that
there are 125 shelters..  That's right!  125 of them out there operating.

So.  why was I doing a list?  Well because this Thanksgiving the Card
Exchange is going to send cards to the shelters.  Yep.  it's a small way
to say thank you.  however, I don't have enough people that are signed
up!  There are only 57 people signed up for the exchange.

There is NO MONEY involved in this.  This is how it works

You will get a list of shelters (no more than 10).  You send them all
cards, letters, pictures.  whatever.  THAT'S IT!

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Simple huh?

So..  Won't you please join me in saying THANK YOU to the shelters on
this Thanksgiving?

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Joanne-SOS