From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:59:26 -0400
POSTED WITH PERMISSION!

A busy DEW male ferret seeks a new loving home ASAP. This boy was
tossed by his original owner and has shown the interim caretaker he
is too much work for her with a busy life in the military.

This boy needs a home where he can be out and play in a ferret friendly
environment. .Please respond in the next 2 days to:

After that the only option is for him to go to an SPCA shelter.....

please read below.

Hi

my name is Fayola Dozithee and I came across a Ferret that's looking
for a home. I took him in 4 days ago and I have been taking care of
him since. He is an all white ferret with black eyes and he is very
friendly and playful. He really is a sweet heart and I cant imagine
why someone would let him out on the streets.

I myself I am never really home because of the demands from my job. I
really want him to find a good home because he really is a sweet heart.
My contact is 480-628-9355
email : [log in to unmask]

I reside in Queen Creek Arizona
Please if someone could call me I would appreciate it.

Fayola A Dozithee
SPC, AZ ARNG
JCNTF Personnel Clerk

(602) 267-4111