From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:09:03 -0400
Triangle Ferret Lovers (TRIFL) in Raleigh NC has a booth at the NC
Renfaire every year. It is our best educational outing, allowing us to
speak with several hundred people each day over 2-3 weekends. This year
we were asked if we could do the same type of educational booth at the
Virginia Renfaire in Spotsylvania. The Virginia renfaire runs each
weekend from May 19th thru June 17th. TRIFL will most likely be unable
to do an event this far away, especially on such short notice. That
said I would like to invite any ferret organization that is close to
that area to contact me. The Renfaire organizers are willing to
provide a shaded space and vendor passes free of charge and the only
requirements are that you bring ferrets to show, and dress in period
garb. Again this is a great educational opportunity. So contact me if
you think you may be interested.

Ken Nyren

Ken Nyren, 2/4/2007