From:
Cynthia L Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 22:36:53 -0500
I just wanted to thank all of you for the donation made by you to my vet.
He asked me to thank you also.  I also want to thank all of you who sent me
a dollar in the mail.  I received $5.00 total and it was alot of fun while
it lasted receiving envelopes from all over the United States from ferret
lovers.  My vet bill is huge at the moment because I have had so many
ferrets come through my shelter that are adrenal.  I have 6 more awaiting
surgery at the moment.  None of them are critical and their symptoms are
minor so they will wait until I get my balance down some more.  So, thank
you again for your donation and your kind words and support.

FYI-I just had to have my 6 1/2 year old ferret (my oldest personal ferret)
operated on to remove her spleen.  It took me 6 months to agree to the
surgery because of her age and I just didn't like the idea of removing her
spleen.  I finally did it and she is recovering well.  Her spleen was 10
times the normal size and was very hard.  Everything else inside looked
great.  No wonder she looked fat and never felt like playing anymore.  I
just hope she continues mending well and will appreciate all prayers and
good thoughts.

Thanks again and loads of kisses from The Ferret Boarding House in Houston!

Cynthia & all her furries.