From:
Justine Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:11:13 -0400
What an event!!!  I had so much fun and got to see things I have never
seen before.  my name is Justine, I am one of several people on the show
committee that helped put this together.  Many on the committee worked
much harder than I did, but I'm am so glad to have been able to
participate.  Thank You!!!  Kris and Mary and everyone else that worked
so hard to create such a good day.

I have been owned by ferrets for over seven years now, but just got
involved in this "ferret community" over the past 2 years or so.  The
FUNasco was the first show I have been to.  Between the games, the rings,
the raffles, the photographers, all the stuff I bought and Dr. Fear's
seminar on Cryo-surgery, I didn't slow down.  What amazed me the most
were the BEAUTIFUL ferrets!!!  I have never seen such gorgeous babies!!!

The day went smooth, and a lot of people had a really good time, that was
our goal.  I learned a few things myself too.  I'm very excited to attend
more shows in the future.

Sincerely,
Justine