From:
Elena Heckathorne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:03:24 EST
Hi Doug,

It sounds like Tuck's exhibiting pretty normal "first ferret" behaviour.
My Twiglet was about a year old when i brought home baby Pixie, and Twiglet
scruffed her, dragged her around, made her cry,etc.  I FREEKED out and
actually called a ferret emergency hotline at about 1 am that night!!
The nice (sleepy) lady told us this was normal, that Twiglet was just
establishing his dominance and it would work itself out soon.  So i did
what you're doing, let them play together only under supervision at first,
and after a few days or so everything was hunky dory.

Hang in there, before you know it they'll be inseperable!

Dooks,
Elena and the Fur-Bearin' Varmints