From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2013 11:58:28 -0400
Thank you for posting the Youtube link. I was dismayed and angered to
see the ferrets kept in the carrier in the garage. I'm asking that
others please go to make polite comments on how to properly care for
ferrets. We need to speak for those that cannot! I've left my comment,
and at that time mine was the only one. I hope to see many more
comments throughout the day. I don't do much with Youtube and don't
know how to directly contact that person. I hope someone else does and
will. My heart aches for the ferrets. They look full grown and the
video title is New Ferrets so they may have had a good home at one time
but not... well.. not a good home. There is so much on the web to read
on ferret care that anyone can find the information needed to properly
care for ferrets but apparently these people did not. I didn't cover
the food issue so if someone could leave a comment on feeding ferrets
and how difficult it is for them to switch foods I think that would be
helpful.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org