Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:29:24 -0400
>Watching the new mom on the webcam, can anyone tell me what the
>bedding is; also what kind of lighting and camera do they have that
>enables viewing at all hours. Surely they don't have bright lights on
>all the time. Just curious. Carol O

Whatever! Pffft, such frivolous questions, Carol. MY question is what
kinda drug are they giving that mother to stop her from killing that
little "Peanut"?? LOL. That poor Georgia only grabs all but 15-30
seconds of sleep at a time before she has to wake up and go retrieve
that bad baby. Five seconds after she positions him, curls up around
him, and goes back to sleep the cycle begins all over again. First
you see a translucent pink foot, then two waving hairless arms, then
finally a head sprouting from her tightly clasped arms. The poor mother
curls up tighter and tighter as she dozes to try to stop him and that
only servers to help squirt the last part of the baby out so he can
take off rolling, clawing, and toddling through the bedding towards ...
well, who knows what. It's a ferret.