From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 12:02:33 -0500
Hershey crossed the Rainbow bridge about noon today.  She joins her buddy,
Argneto and my first ferret Farrah.  Hershey was fine yesterday and last
night.  This morning she was laying cold at the bottom of her cage.  I
wrapped her in a towel and she stayed there until her sprit left.  She had
adrnal(sp?) surgery right after Christmas and was doing fine.  We will all
miss her.  SuperSnooper is upset too... am down to one fuzzy.

Nan