From:
Betty and Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:54:15 -0600
Yesterdays postings yeilded this wonderful little gem:

>From:    Darcy and Darci <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Breeding Info
>I live in New Brunswick Canada, and if I could adopt a ferret from a
>shelter, I would be beating down their doors, however, there are no
>shelters here.  The ferret hasn't "caught on" here in New Brunswick as
>they have in the United States.  Therefore, there are not many homeless

>little fuzzbuts out there.

It wonderfully illustrates the point I have been trying to get across for
the last few days... so thank you Darcy and Darci!  I could just hug you
right now!  I can't, so you will have to accept my deepest graditude.  What
more do I need to say?

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur