Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 02:21:53 -0800
If anyone is interested!

There is a new ferret magazine coming out in January from Fancy Publications.
I do not know the title.  These are the same folk that bring us REPTILES as
well as bird, cat and dog magazines.  It will be bi-monthly (6 times a year)
I have no idea what the subscription rates will be.  You can get more
information by calling Fancy Publications at 714 855-8822 in Mission Viejo,
California, USA.

In Nevada, the sleeze (I am name-calling..sorry..) who injected all the
ferts up in Washington, would be arrested and charged with the crime of
animal torture.  I believe it is considered a gross misdemeanor but if on a
large scale, would be upped to a felony.  The guy has to be mentally
deranged but, I don't think I would be very unhappy if he were to be found
with a bullet in his brain.  (Sorry, I can be so violent at times..but
hey....I am human and that kind of abuse needs to end..as well as his gene
line....wasn't that a topic of discussion about ferts and cancer, etc?)
Maybe we can use Ed Lapinski's ferret harness on the guy until ~his~ tongue
hangs out...

I am with the Killians on their stand on less intrusive screening of
potential ferret adoptees.  I understand the perceived need for adoptee
scrutiny, but....too many people and organizations already look into my
life, a ferret shelter just isn't gonna be another one.

Christmas and ferrets.  OH BOY!  Our new readers and ferret owners are gonna
love the fun!  Did you know ferrets love to climb trees?  Did you know that
Christmas tree ornaments are soooo much fun to play with?  Or that 'icicles'
drive a ferret to a highly charged frenzy?  Oh, and we must not forget that
ferrets LOVE to open packages.  I am commenting on past observations of my
ferts and the Christmas tree..please, EVERYONE....keep a close watch on your
furry loved ones this Christmas.  Christmas trees in general are bad news
for fun loving ferrets.  And..don't forget to make sure your ferret doesn't
drink out of the tree stand.  The sap (turpentine source) that will be in
the water is bad, bad, bad for any and all living things.

MC (Joe, the rude one)