From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:34:14 -0400
Hi Maren,
I don't know the answer to your questions. However, I can tell you that
the Petco near me, in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, just got a shipment
of five babies this week. They are all definitely MF panda/ blazes.
Pet Supermarket in Georgia also sells MF babies. I work for Emory
University, which is directly connected to the CDC (Center for Disease
Control). They are intensely researching the "Swine Flu" virus and this
research relies heavily on the ferret as the lab model. Where do you
think the large supply is coming from? I doubt MF is out of business.

Lesley