From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:42:06 EDT
Dear All,

Just a quick one from me today.....

Jennifer wrote:
>I remember seeing a product in pet stores a while back that was a thick
>pad that you were supposed to microwave.:
Yup Jennifer, I used one of those while Tally was recovering from his
adrenal operation.  They are absolutely brilliant but you have to be
careful it's not too hot.  That said, they stay warm for hours and the
one I have is made from very thick plastic -- too hard to bite chunks off.
Very impressive.

Fuzzybutts wrote:
>Being descriptive of the ferrets is something some may not want to know
>about.  Can you be less descriptive?

While I can see where you're coming from, Fuzzybutts, I have to disagree
with you I was a dentalphobic -- completely.  Had to be knocked out even
to have my teeth cleaned so yes, I found Randy's description extremely
unpleasant.  However, I am very glad he posted it as it got me off my
backside BECAUSE of the details.  Unfortunately, most of the time us
humans NEED to know the facts.  Sorry.

Love and dooks,

Susan, Tally, Bailey and Fane