From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:29:43 EST
Hi All,

To the anonymous poster re: bed-wetting.  Bailey used to do this when he
was a baby.  He was a rescue and it took him a while to settle in.  He
would eve wee during cuddles when he fell asleep.  It didn't seem to be a
problem to him and I just got through loads of wash-powder!

I know I posted about this before, sorry, but I'm hoping the second posting
will catch everyone -- does anyone know or has heard of a good ferret vet
in Britain?  I've called loads of vets through directories and the best I
can do is: 'The vet will handle the ferret.'   Not that the vet knows
anything about them.  I read Sukie's posting re: vet with interest.  There
HAS to be someone in the UK that knows about ferts!

Luv Susan (Chief raisin-giver for Tally, Bailey and Fane)