From:
Vicky James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 00:34:55 -0600
Hi all,

We take Cassie in Sunday morning for exploratory surgery to see if she has
adrenal disease.  I believe Dr. Tomaszek is going to do a biopsy on the
liver too.  She told me I could watch if I wanted and tho' it will be hard
I'm going to so I can get a clear picture of what's going on in my little
one's body that makes her feel so tired and not good all the time.  Keep her
in your prayers.

If any of the FML vets have any advise for Dr. Tomaszek, she is always
reading the info I print off for her so please e-mail to the list or myself
and I will take it too her (she doesn't have any e-mail at this time).  I
wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to help us
on line like you do, you really are appreciated!  :)

Vicky
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferret1/
Families are Forever