Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 15:34:24 -0500
I have four ferrets three of which would never dream of biting me, or anyone
else.  My problem is my fourth ferret, Pebbles.  Pebbles is a year and half
MF champagne that has never seemed to grasp that 'no bite' dosn't just apply
to this week.  She is driving me crazy.  If anyone has uncommon knowledge on
how to cure her of her little problem, I would appreciate some help.  I have
already tried: bitter apple, time out, nose flicking, screaching (does not
help much, she is partially deaf), and today i had to run her under water to
get her to detach from my arm :(

My arms and legs look like that of a small child, covered in scratches and
cuts.  Oh, I played directly with her for about an hour today with no nips.
It wasn't until after she had decided to play with the other guys(and I sat
down to study) that she decided she needed attention.....

Sari
Pebbles, Slick, Weasel, Casper