From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:33:16 -0400
On Sat, 16 Aug 1997 Heather wrote:
>I was given her by the breeder here in town under the condition I would (OF
>COURSE!!) get her fixed...so I had to breed her and then when she was out of
>season get her fixed.

I don't understand - female ferrets *can* be spayed while in full blown
heat.  Why, then, would you have to breed Emily before spaying?

Shari Gunter
Chipper "I have personal experience in this area."
Gina "Why's my vulva swollen?  And why no hair on the tip of my tail?
 Waddaya mean I gonna be cut open Thursday?!"