From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:36:04 -0600
Hi all,

I just want to make sure everyone realizes that we still have 2 ferrets
each on tree's 7 & 8 and that there is now a tree 9 and it has 7 ferrets
on it so far.

These babies are all the most gorgeous fuzzbutts you've ever seen.  If
you haven't picked your ferret(s) yet, or you have finances for another
one, now's a great time to do it.  Believe me I do realize so many of you
have given and more.  I think you are the greatest!

I read somewhere that a girl and some of her friends raised $100.00 so
they could go together and Santa a ferret.  What an amazing group of
kids!  That lets us know that there are definitly parents out there
raising their children right.

The ADV Giving Tree is out of ferrets again except for tree Yvonne-53.
It has 13 Santa faces on it.  It would sure be nice if we could clear all
that's left off of both trees.

Your fml friend,
Lois
Missing 8